Discount Codes to Featured Products


Here’s a super deal for a huge discount on the best nutritional supplement brands out there. Use the link to create an account to save 25% on all orders. Free shipping for orders over $50, and $8.75 per order if under $50. Save an extra 5% (for a total of 30%) if you signup for autoship.

FlexBeam (Red Light / IR Lamp Belt)

Here’s a $60 off discount on a flexible belt from ReCharge Health. Link to FlexBeam. Be sure to use discount code “joelavelle” to get your $60 savings. Glen bought one and loves it.

Ulta Lab Tests (mobile, Quest Labs, many other blood draw options)

Don’t wait for an annual physical. Take charge of your health using high-quality, low-cost blood tests to track biomarkers. Ulta provides a portal for tracking results over time so you can see improvements…or issues in your health status.

The ever curious athlete who demands answers.
About the Author
Curious athlete who demands answers. Husband to Susan ( Father of 3 daughters. Athletic pursuits over time, in reverse order: cycling, skiing, mountaineering, rock climbing, triathlon, golf, tennis, football.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.