Brad Stanfield, MD
Today on episode #69, I talk with Dr. Brad Stanfield, a medical doctor and searcher for ways to optimize longevity. This is a impossibly complex subject fraught with wrong-headed shortcuts, snake oil, and marketing lies.
- What is aging?
- How to stop accelerated aging?
- Supplements to take to help offset the impact of aging? No mega dosing.. Some good ones: Vitamin D, omega 3, zinc, magnesium (threonate), creatine, collagen, glycine,
Dr Stanfield’s prediction of chemicals that will prove to make a big difference in longevity and healthspan:
- Rapamycin — look after the protein / MTor type of issues
- Stains — look after the fat / cholesterol issues
- SGLT2 Inhibitors — blood sugar related issues