Chris Schwenker, P.T. info.
Episode 44 w/Chris in 2021: https://www.wiseathletes.com/podcast/44-chris-schwenker-pt-virtual-cyclings-biggest-fan/
55,500 Miles Going Nowhere article: https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/55500-miles-going-nowhere-confessions-of-an-unapologetic-zwift-indoor-specialist
- The Zommunique‘ has become a reputable source of health-related cycling information and virtual cycling news, with almost 500 published articles to date
- The DIRT Dad Fund, a 501c3 non-profit I created to support members of the virtual cycling community, has provided almost $20,000 in financial assistance
- Zwift awarded the fund a grant recognizing its impact on the community. You can check it out here, plus an overview of our good work.
- Our recent “Land Lucy a Bike DIRT Dad Fund Drive” met its goal in under 24 hours. You can learn more about how 4 yr old Lucy, the daughter of a DIRT member who suffers from a rare disease, will walk one day with the help of the adaptive cycle the community’s generosity purchased for her here.
- Host the Virtual Velo Podcast highlighting members of the cycling esports community and discussing virtual cycling topics of interest.
- The DIRT Dad Fundo Across America-Last summer, I rode across the US and raised $12,000 for the DIRT Dad Fund. You can take a look at my daily blog here with perspective and some cool pictures.
- Freelance Cycling Writer: I’ve published over 20 articles on well-known sites, like CyclingWeekly, CyclingNews, road.cc, Bicycling, and Zwift Insider.